Thank you for your interest in working at Fazenda Coffee Roasters!
We're a growing company and our team is located in Dedham, MA. We're known for our exceptional coffee, service, and relationships with our wholesale customers in and throughout Boston and Greater Boston.
Our continued success is deeply rooted in our talented and hardworking staff in roasting, production, fulfillment, equipment maintenance/service, sales, marketing, and customer service. We're a dynamic group who enjoy learning, having fun, working hard, and new opportunities to challenge one another.
If you're interested in joining our team, please see opportunities below:
Equipment Repair/Service Technician
We're seeking an Equipment Repair/Service Technician. Responsibilities include repair and maintenance of coffee brewers, grinders, espresso machines, and other coffee equipment.
Minimum two years related experience required. A successful candidate will have expansive technical skills as well as the ability to interact courteously and professionally with customers.
Opportunities for professional training, travel, and advancement.
Fazenda Coffee Roasters is seeking to hire a full-time production assistant at its coffee roasting facility in Dedham, MA. The production assistant works with the roasting and production team to meet weekly production quotas for all coffee and tea-related products.
- assist in weighing and packaging whole bean coffee
- assist in blending, weighing, and packaging tea
- assist in grinding and packing ground coffee products
- receive and put away shipments
- perform other tasks and duties important to assisting the roastmaster and production manager
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- have a strong attention to detail
- be able to interact and work well with others
- stay focused and motivated, excellent multi-tasking abilities
- be able to lift boxes of up to 45 pounds, at times frequently throughout a day
- be able to perform tasks that require bending, reaching, carrying, standing, and walking throughout the day
Opportunities for Growth
We are growing quickly and this entry-level position provides opportunities for career growth. Fazenda encourages its staff to be all-around experts on coffee and tea and therefore fosters opportunities for gaining knowledge of and experience in the specialty coffee industry.
We do not have any openings at this time but are always open to hearing from interested candidates. Please send your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in working for Fazenda Coffee Roasters and how you heard about us to firstname.lastname@example.org.