- GUATEMALA LA FLOR DEL CAFE is our go-to daily choice for the coffee drinker who wants full bodied, smooth coffee with just a touch of roast flavor.
- FAZENDA RESERVE is a selection of our most coveted finds; these coffees are brown in small batches by dedicated farmers who posess the patience and precision that truly amazing coffee demands.
- FLAVOR NOTES: Chocolate, Caramel & Rum - this coffee is sweet and balanced, with just a hint of smokiness.
- ROASTED FRESH in our environmentally friendly Loring roaster to reduce our carbon footprint.
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE packaged in nitrogen flushed bags for freshness.
GUATEMALA LA FLOR DEL CAFE comes from Beneficio Pastores, a coffee mill in the heart of Antigua. Originally built in the late 1800’s as a flour mill, they started processing coffee in the early 20th century. Perfectly ripe coffee beans are carefully handpicked and delivered to the mill, then depulped, naturally fermented in fresh spring water and sun dried. Once dried, the coffee is hand sorted & evaluated; only the lots that meet the rigorous standards of cup quality, bean size & moisture content gain the “La Flor Del Cafe” label.