- ETHIOPIA DURAME VILLAGE is a specialty grade natural process coffee, collected from small farmers growing heirloom varietals.
- FAZENDA RESERVE is a selection of our most coveted finds; these coffees are grown in small batches by dedicated farmers who possess the patience and precision that truly amazing coffee demands.
- FLAVOR NOTES: Strawberry, Jasmine, Blueberry -- this coffee has prominent fruit & a distinct perfumed aroma.
- ROASTED FRESH in our environmentally friendly Loring roaster to reduce our carbon footprint.
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE packaged in nitrogen flushed bags for freshness.
Back to Single Origin Coffees