- KENYA GITITU is from the Gititu Farmers Cooperative Society in Kiambu County. We love Kenyan coffees for their bright acidity and sweet tropical fruit flavors.
- FAZENDA RESERVE is a selection of our most coveted finds; these coffees are grown in small batches by dedicated farmers who possess the patience and precision that truly amazing coffee demands.
- FLAVOR NOTES: Blackberry, Lime Zest, Rhubarb
- ROASTED FRESH in our environmentally friendly Loring roaster to reduce our carbon footprint.
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE packaged in nitrogen flushed bags for freshness.
Back to Single Origin Coffees