Skip to content
- KENYA GUITARA is from the Iyego Coffee Grower's Society in Muranga County, just outside Nairobi. We love Kenyan coffees for their bright acidity and sweet tropical fruit flavors.
- FAZENDA RESERVE is a selection of our most coveted finds; these coffees are grown in small batches by dedicated farmers who posess the patience and precision that truly amazing coffee demands.
- FLAVOR NOTES: Black Currant, Cherry, Tropical Fruit
- ROASTED FRESH in our environmentally friendly Loring roaster to reduce our carbon footprint.
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE packaged in nitrogen flushed bags for freshness.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device